Volume : 08, Issue : 01, January – 2021
212.A CROSSWISE EXPLORATION TO CONCLUDE THE STRENGTH AND OCCURRENCE OF ARMPIT AGONY BETWEEN FONDLE FIGHTERS
Neelam Ali, Dr Mehmooda Subhan, Dr Fouzia Khadim
Objective: The exploration was also aimed to conclude the primary aetiology of fondle and involved side of agony along with the relationship between both. The objective of this exploration study was to conclude the strength and occurrence of armpit agony between victims of fondle.
Victims and Methods: Both men and ladies were included in the exploration sample fulfilling the WHO definition of fondle. The agony that required analgesia for more than two continuous days was graded as armpit agony which was scaled on the visual analogue scale. This crosswise exploration was carried out in the course of January to July 2018 at Lahore General Hospital, Lahore on an entire of one hundred victims who fulfilled WHO sample selection criteria. We did not include any victims who were reported for rheumatic disease, cognitive dysfunction and chronic agony victims. All the victims were reported within the timeframe of one yrs of agony.
Results: Entire 24.0% of victims were men while the remaining 76.0% were ladies. In the entire populace of one hundred victims the calculated average age was (63 ± 18) yrss. Ladies dominated men in the sample populace. Primary aetiology of hemorrhagic fondle was existing in 8 victims (40.0.0%) and absent in 12 victims (60.0.0%). Primary aetiology of ischemic fondle was existing in 50 victims (62.6.0%) and absent in 30 victims (37.6.0%). Majority of the victims (83.4.0%) reported moderate to severe agony. Left side agony was existing between 32 victims (72.6.0%) and absent between 12 victims (27.4.0%); whereas, right-hand side agony was existing between 26 victims (46.5.0%) and absent between 30 victims (53.5.0%). These associations were also statistically significant (respective P-values 0.061 and 0.194). Left side agony was more prevalent with a proportion of (72.6.0%) between (62.5.0%) ischemic fondle victims.
Conclusion: There was no significant relation between armpit agony with side of involvement and primary aetiology of fondle. Majority of the victims experiencing fondle developed armpit agony in the first yrs and mostly reported moderate to severe agony.
Keywords :Primary Etiology, Ischemic , Hemorrhagic, Fondle, Armpit Agony, Visual Analogue Scale (V-A-S).
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in press Neelam Ali et al, A Crosswise Exploration To Conclude The Strength And Occurrence Of Armpit Agony Between Fondle Fighters., Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2021; 08(1).
Number of Downloads : 10