Volume : 09, Issue : 01, January – 2022
11.SIMPLE AND PRECISE UV SPECTROPHOTOMETRIC METHOD FOR THE ESTIMATION AND VALIDATION OF ALBENDAZOLE
Padala Alekya*, N. Kiranmayee, S.Akanksha, M.sandhya, Paneri B Desai,D.Meghana Reddy, D.Komali, Jagadeesh Panda
UV spectroscopic method for estimation of Albendazole was developed and validated as per international conference on Harmonization guidelines. It showed the absorption maxima at 237 nm in diluted glacial acetic acid. The developed method was found linear over the concentration range of 5 to 25 µg/ml. The regression coefficient was found to be 0.999. Intraday precision and Interday precision were found to be 0.37 and 0.46 respectively. %Recovery was obtained as 99.4%,99.3% and 99.3% for 80%,100% and 120% respectively. Therefore simple, linear, accurate, precise and highly sensitive method was developed.
Key Words: Albendazole, UV Spectrophotometric method, Acetic acid, Validation, ICH guidelines
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in press Padala Alekya et al, Simple And Precise UV Spectrophotometric Method For The Estimation And Validation Of Albendazole., Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2022; 09(01).
Number of Downloads : 10
1. Skoog DA, West DM, Holler FJ. Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry. 7th edition. Philadephia: Saunders college publishers; 1996. 164-816. 2.
2. David G. Pharmaceutical analysis. 3rd edition. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2012. 90-355
3. Rashmin et al. An introduction to analytical Method Development for Pharmaceutical formulations. Indoglobal Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2012: Vol.2, Issue 2, Pg 191-196.
4. B.k Sharma et al. Instrumental methods of chemical analysis, Introduction to analytical chemistry. 23rd Edition Goel publication, Meerut, (2007)
5. Dr.S. Ravi Shankar et al. Text book of pharmaceutical analysis, Fourth edition, Pg 13.1-13.2
6. David G. Watson et al. Pharmaceutical Analysis, A text book for Pharmacy students and Pharmaceutical Chemists. Harcourt Publishers Limited; 2nd Ed., Pg 221-232.
7. Remington’s The Sciences and Practice of Pharmacy, 20th Edition (2000)
8. Connors Ka et al. A Textbook of Pharmaceutical Analysis. Wiley intersciences Inc; Delhi. 1994: 3rd Ed, Pg 373-421.
9. Gurdeep R. Chatwal , Sham K .Anand et al. Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis. 2007: Pg 2.566-2.638.
10. David G. Watson et al. Pharmaceutical Analysis: A text book for pharmacy students and Pharmaceutical Chemists. Harcourt Publishers Limited; 2nd Ed., Pg- 267-311
11. Ashok Kumar, Lalith Kishore, navpreet Kaur , Anroop Nair et al. Method Development and Validation for Pharmaceutical Analysis. International Pharmaceutica Sciencia. 2012: Vol 2, Issue 3.
12. Hokanson GC et al. A life cycle approach to the validation of analytical methods during Pharmaceutical Product Development. Part 1: The Initial Validation Process. Pharm Tech (1994) 92-100
13. ICH, Validation of analytical procedures: Text and Methodology. International Conference on Harmonization, IFPMA , Geneva , (1996)
16. Patil swapnil R, patil Tejaswini D., Kalpesh V.Sonar, development and validation of UV spectroscopic method for estimation of albendazole in tablet dosage form.,American journal of pharmatech research,2008:8(2)
17. Vipin Kumar Agrawal1* , Shashank Chaturvedi1, Amresh Gupta2Simple and Precise UV Spectrophotometric Method Development for Estimation of Albendazole for Dissolution studyinternational Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research 2015; 7(1): 120-122
18. Sandhya Bhimrao Lahane, Dr.U.A. Deokate, DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATED UV SPECTROPHOTOMETRIC METHOD FOR ESTIMATION OF ALBENDAZOLE IN TABLET DOSAGE FORM, World Journal of Pharmaceutical researchvolume 3, Issue 4, 1461-1467.
19. Adedibu C.Tella* 1 , Ojeyemi M. Olabemiwo 2 , Musa O. Salawu 3 and Gabriel K. Obiyenwa 1Developing a Spectrophotometric method for the estimation of Albendazole in solid and suspension formsinternational Journal of the Physical Sciences Vol. 5 (4), pp. 379-382, April, 2010
20. Rajiv Kumar Chomwal1*, and Anju Goyal2Simultaneous Spectrophotometric Estimation of Albendazole and Ivermectin in Pharmaceutical Formulation. Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis
21. Nagaraju Swamy, Kanakapura basavaiahsimple and rapid spectrophotometric assay of albendazole in pharmaceuticals using iodine and picric acid as CT complexing agentsbrazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences vol. 50, n. 4, oct./dec., 2014
22. Umesha K. Bhadraiah 1 , Manasa Chandramouli 2 , Vrushabendra Basavanna 2 , Srikantamurthy Ningaiah 2,* Simple and Reliable Method for the Estimation of Albendazole in Antiparasitic Drug Formulations letters in applied nano bio sciencevolume 10, Issue 2, 2021, 2202 – 2206