Volume : 09, Issue : 06, June – 2022
21.DYNAMIC FORMULATION OF HAIR COLOR SPRAY CONTAINING NATURAL HERBS
Mr. Aniket Sadashiv Joshi*, Prof. Pavan. N. Folane, Miss. Pallavi Milind Borse,Miss. Vaishnavi Ramkrushna Pawade
The active constituents present within the hair color spray are non-toxic and empty any side effects. The mordant used is of natural origin and springs from herbal individual powders of extracts sort of a Neem powder Extract, Beetroot powder Extract, Coffee powder extract , Annatto powder extract, extract powder extract, indigo powder extract, Amla powder extract were tested for his or her hair. Facilitate its application and enhance. Penetration of the hair in to cortex region of the human hair. it’s prepared from100% water soluble plant ingredients; hence it’s free from any obnoxious odor. The raw materials used and also the final product is completely biodegradable. The extracted pigments entirely impart its color to the hair and don’t react with it. The pigment penetrates deep in to medulla region without rupturing the cortex. The formulation contains 100% water soluble herbal extracts. The solvent and carrier utilized in the full preparation is just H2O. Very simple to use and a highly economical hair dying Process. the merchandise is stable at temperature. The composition and mode of preparation is environmental friendly.
KEYWORDS- Hair Color Spray, Emblica officinalis, Beta vulgaris L.
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in press Aniket Sadashiv Joshi et al, Dynamic Formulation Of Hair Color Spray Containing Natural Herbs., Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2022; 09(6).,
Number of Downloads : 10
1. Wiley, Introduction to cosmetic formulation and technology, Gabriella Baki, Ph.D. And Kenneth S. Alexander, Ph.D., 2015,449.
2. Wiley, Introduction to cosmetic formulation and technology, Gabriella Baki, Ph.D. And Kenneth S. Alexander, Ph.D., 2015,450.
3. Wiley, Introduction to cosmetic formulation and technology, Gabriella Baki, Ph.D. And Kenneth S. Alexander, Ph.D., 2015,458.
4. Wiley, Introduction to cosmetic formulation and technology, Gabriella Baki, Ph.D. And Kenneth S. Alexander, Ph.D., 2015,524-525.
5. Wiley, Introduction to cosmetic formulation and technology, Gabriella Baki, Ph.D. And Kenneth S. Alexander, Ph.D., 2015,525-533.
6. International Journal Of Current Microbiology And Applied Sciences, Application of Beetroot As Natural Coloring Pigment And Functional Ingredient In dairy And Food Products, Gajanan P. Deshmukh, Priyanka, Rohit Sindhav, ISSN:2319-7706 Volume 7 Number 12,(2018), 2.
7. Scholars Research Library, Herbal Plants: Used as a cosmetics, Sigma Institute of Pharmacy, Baroda, Gujarat, India Shweta K. Gediya*, Rajan B. Mistry, 2011, 1 (1): 24-32.
8. International Journal of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, Comparative Study of the Major components of the indigo dye obtained from Strobilanthes flaccidifolius Nees. and Indigofera tinctoria Linn, Warjeet S. Laitonjam* and Sujata D. Wangkheirakpam, Vol. 3(7), pp. 108-116, July 2011.
9. IPO Science, Indigo Dye Derived from Indigofera Tinctoria as Natural Food Colorant, S Wahyuningsih, A H Ramelan, D K Wardani, F N Aini, P LSari, B P N Tamtama, Y R Kristiawan,2016,1.
10. International Journal of pharmacy, Annato: Eco-Friendly And Potential Source For Nntural Dye,V. N. Meena devi, 2013.
11. Study of coloring effect of herbal hair formulations on graying hair, Vijendra Singh, 2015 Jul-Sep; 7(3): 259–262.
12. The Open Dermatology Journal-Benthen Open, Synthesis And Evaluation of Herbal Based Hair Dye, Rashmi Saxena Pal, Yogendra Pal, A.K Rai, 2018, 2.
13. The Open Dermatology Journal-Benthen Open, Synthesis And Evaluation of Herbal Based Hair Dye, Rashmi Saxena Pal, Yogendra Pal, A.K Rai, 2018, 3.
14. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Development and Evaluation of herbal hair dye formulation, Laxmi N Jamagondi, Aniket S Katte, E-ISSN:2278-4136, 2019, 2.
15. Journal of Advanced Research, Phytochemistry, biologicak activities and potential of annatto in natural colorant production for industrial application- A review, Shahid- ul-Islam, Luqman J. Rather, Volume 7, 2016, 499.
16. A Review of the Natural Resources Used to Hair Color and Hair Care Products, Z. Shahi, M. Khajeh Mehriz, Assistant Professor, Textile Engineering Department, Yazd University, Yazd, Iran, 2017.
17. Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, Formulation and Evaluation of Herbal Hair Dye: An Ecofriendly Process, Nilani Packianathan, 2010.
18. International Journal of Chemistry Studies, ISSN: 2581-348X Impact Factor: RJIF5.44 www.chemistryjournal.in Volume 2; Issue 2; March 2018.
19. Balsam, M. Aryayev, N. L., Extract of Aloe: Scientific and clinical data. in Aloe vera: New Scientific Discoveries by Max B. Skousen., 1976; 84-93. Nilani Packianathan et al, /J. Pharm. Sci. & Res. Vol.2 (10), 2010, 648-656.
20. Quality control method for medicinal plant materials-WHO Manual, 2002, AITBS Publication,India, 8-6pp.
21. Mahale G, Sunanda RK and Sakshi, Colour fastness of eco dyed cotton with marigold, Text Trends, 2000; 44 (10): 35-39.
22. Draize.HJ.Woodard G, Calvery HO,Method for study of irritation and toxicity of substance applied topically to the skin and mucus membrane, J.Pharmacol.Exp.Ther. 1994; 82:377-390.
23. Shu-Ping Wang and Kuo-Jun Hunang, Determination of flavonoids by high- performance liquid chromatography and capillary electrophoresis. J. Chromatography A; 2004, 1032: 273-279.