Volume : 09, Issue : 10, October – 2022
56.JOB SATISFACTION AND ITS IMPACT ON THE QUALITY OF HEALTH SERVICES IN PRIVATE HOSPITALS
(AGGRESSIVE, FAITHFUL, RENAISSANCE)
MAJED FAHD, AL-JUHANI SAMI DAWI AL- OTAIBI, MESHARI MOHAMMED AL-TOWIRQI SULTAN ABDULLAH AL THOBITY SULTAN MODIF AL-SUFINI, ABDUL MOHSEN HAMID AL-GHAMDI
The human element has nowadays become the real capital that organizations must better invest and satisfy its necessary needs and raise its motivation to work for the purpose of raising the level of productivity, as the traditional methods of punishment and discipline policies are no longer able to achieve that goal, which made the trend to the human side of organization the best For organizations.
The interest of researchers in the field of psychology and organizational behavior in the subject of job satisfaction began since the beginning of the thirties of the twentieth century until it became a vital and important topic because it deals with the human dimension of the human element, which is considered the most important resource of the organization.
This study deals with the topic of job satisfaction and its impact on the quality of health services in private hospitals and through which it is identified on the factors affecting job satisfaction and its impact on the quality of health service in its various dimensions.
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in MAJED FAHD et al, Job Satisfaction And Its Impact On The Quality Of Health Services In Private Hospitals ., Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2022; 09(10).
1. Dr. Bcharre, Abdul Aziz Al-Obeidi (2013), The Role of the Work Environment in Enhancing Job Satisfaction: An Applied Study in the Baghdad Gas Laboratory, Journal of the Baghdad College of Economic Sciences University.
2. Saad Khaled (2002), Total Quality: Applications to the Health Sector, Amman, Jordan: Wael House for Publishing and Distribution.
3. Saadi Mohammed Al-Kahlout (2004), Factors Influencing the Continuity of Total Quality Activities in the Hospitals of the Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip, Master’s Thesis from the Islamic University – Gaza.
4. Al-Tajam, Abdullah bin Abdul Ghani, and Al-Swat, Talaq Awadallah (2013), Organizational Behavior, Concepts – Theory of Applications, Fourth Edition, Jeddah Dar Hafez for Publishing and Distribution.
5. Al-Taweel, Akram Ahmed et al. (2009), The Possibility of Establishing Dimensions of Quality of Health Services” A Study in a Selection of Hospitals in Nineveh Governorate, Unpublished Research.
6. Amer Al-Kubaisi (2004), Organizational Thought, “Administrative Organization between Tradition and Contemporary”, First Edition, Damascus, Dar Al-Redha Publishing.
7. Ayed, Abdullatif Musleh Mohammed, and Al-Remy, Ammar Ali Hammoud (2019), Job satisfaction and its impact on the quality of health services at the University of Science and Technology Hospital, Al-Manara Journal for Legal and Administrative Studies.
8. Abdullah bin Abdulmohsen Al-Madlaj (2003), Measuring the level of job satisfaction among technical personnel in the medical services of the Armed Forces, a field study on the Armed Forces Hospital in Riyadh, Master’s thesis, Naif Arab University for Security Sciences.
9. Al-Assaf, Saleh Mohammed (2012), Introduction to Research in Behavioral Sciences, Riyadh: Dar Al-Zahraa.
10. Eid, Bayan Jamal Nasr (2012), The Impact of Leadership Patterns on Improving the Quality of Internal Service: A Field Study on a Sample of Private Hospitals Operating in Amman, Master’s Thesis, Middle East University, Amman.
11. Gharaibeh, Fawzi et al. (2011). Methods of Scientific Research in the Social Sciences and Humanities, Increased and Revised Edition, Amman: Wael Publishing House.
12. Farouk Abu Jdee, Job Satisfaction, MBA Thesis, Damascus University, 2010.
13. Maher, Ahmed (2012), Organizational Behavior Introduction to Skills Building, University House, Seventh Edition, Alexandria.
14. Mohammed bin Abdullah Al-Thubaiti and Khalid bin Awaid Al- Enezi (2014), Job Satisfaction Factors among Teachers of Qurayyat Governorate from Their Perspective, International Journal of Specialized Education, Volume (3), Issue (6) – June..
15. Marwan Ahmed Huwaiji (2008), The Impact of Factors Causing Job Satisfaction on the Willingness of Workers to Continue Working Case Study on the Union of Health Work Committees in the Gaza Strip, Islamic University of Gaza.
16. Musleh, Attiyah Mohammed (2012), Measuring the Quality of Services from the Perspective of Workers and Patients in Hospitals Operating in Qalqilya, Journal of Al-Quds Open University for Research and Studies, vol. 2, p. 27.
17. Moqbel, Subhia Abdul Aziz Ahmed (2018), Financial Compensation Policies and their Impact on Job Satisfaction among University of Jordan Employees, Journal of Economic and Legal Sciences, Vol. 2, p. 13.
18. Makri, Zakia (2015), The Impact of Total Quality Management on Quality of Health Service through Job Satisfaction Using Pathway Analysis: Case Study of Batna University Hospital, Journal of Derasat, p. 36.
19. Adris, Thabet Abdel Rahman, Efficiency and Quality of Logistics Services: Basic Concepts and Methods of Measurement and Evaluation, University House, Alexandria, 2006.
20. Al-Bakri, Thamer Yasser, Marketing of Health Services, Al- Yazouri Scientific Publishing House, Amman, Jordan, 2005.
21. Hamed Said Shaaban, The Impact of Internal Marketing as an Introduction to Human Resources Management on the Quality of Health Services in Hospitals of the General Organization for Health Insurance in Greater Cairo, 2002.www.faculty.ksa.ed.sal
22. Khosrov, Ayman Mohammed Kamal, Marketing of Health Services, Research Specialist Diploma in Hospital Management, International Advisory Centre for Instrumental Development, Britain, 2008.
23. Khurma, Imad Mohammed, Department of Health Services in Jordan: Case Study on the Services of the Radiology Department at Jerash Central Hospital, Administrative, Issue 83, Jordan, 2000.
24. Khoja, Tawfiq, Introduction to Quality Improvement for Primary Health Care, Dar Al Shorouk Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan, 2003.
25. Dewa Ji, Abu Saeed, and Abdullah, Adel Mohammed, Quality and Quality in Health Services / Analytical Study of Patient Opinions in a Sample of Public Hospitals, Journal of Rafidain Development, Volume 25, Issue 73, 2003.
26. Diop, Mohammed Abbas, and Attiyah, Hani Ramadan, Department of Marketing of Medical Services by Application to Al-Assad University Hospital in Latakia and Al-Bassel Hospital in Tartus, Tishreen University Journal for Studies and Scientific Research, Volume 27, Issue 2, www.tishreen.shern.net 2005.
27. Rashoud, Abdullah bin Saleh, Measuring the Quality of Service in Saudi Commercial Banks: A Survey Study of the Opinions of Al Rajhi Bank Customers in Riyadh, Master of Administrative Sciences, Naif Arab University for Security Sciences, Saudi Arabia, 2008.
28. Saad, Khaled, Total Quality: Applications to the Health Sector, Wael House for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan, 2002.
29. Al-Shamimri, Ahmed Abdul Rahman, Quality of Postal Services in Saudi Arabia, Journal of Public Administration, Volume (41), Issue (2), 2001.
30. Al-Taie, Raad Abdullah, Qaddara, Issa, Total Quality Management, Al-Yazouri Scientific Publishing House, Amman, Jordan, 2008.
31. Al-Assali, Mohammed Adib, The Reality and Requirements of Health Reality Development, National Conference for Scientific Research and Cultural Development, Damascus, Syria, 2006.
32. Al-Ali, Abdul Sattar, Applications in Total Quality Management, Al-Masirah House for Publishing, Distribution and Printing, 1st Edition, Amman, Jordan, 2008,
33. Alwan, Qasim Nayef, Total Quality Management and ISO 9001 Requirements, Dar Al Thaqafa Publishing, 1st Edition, Amman, Jordan, 2005.
34. Al-Alaq, Bashir Abbas Mahmoud, Measuring the Quality of Services from the Perspective of Beneficiaries as an Indicator of the Successful Performance of Administrative Leadership in Service Organizations “The Case of Medical Laboratories and Radiology Centers in Jordan”, Arab Organization for Administrative Development: Contemporary Challenges of Arab Management “Creative Leadership”, 2006.
35. Kush, Hugh, Total Quality Management: Applying Total Quality Management in Healthcare and Ensuring Continued Adherence to it, translated by Al-Ahmadi, Talal Bin Abed, Institute of Public Administration, Riyadh, 2002.
36. Al-Lami, Ghassan Qasim Daoud, and Al-Bayati, Amira Shukr Wali, Production and Operations Department: Quantitative and Cognitive Underpinnings, Al-Yazouri Scientific Publishing House, Amman, Jordan, 2008.
37. Mahmoud, Ahmed, and Al-Alaq, Bashir, The Logical Relationship Between Quality of Service with Perception and Beneficiary Satisfaction (Analytical Study), Arad Journal for Research and Studies, Volume (3), Issue (2) 2001.
38. Al-Muhayawi, Qasim Nayef, Quality Management in Services: Concepts, Applications and Processes, First Edition, Dar Al- Shorouk Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan, 2006.
39. Nuseirat, Farid Tawfik, Hospital Management, First Edition, Ithra Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan, 2008. www.Kirfc.com
1. Cronin, Jr & Tylor.S, Measuring Service Quality: Areexamination & Extension, Journal of marketing,No.56, July, 1992.
2. Chia-Ming Chang, Chin-Tsuchen, and Cin-Hsien, A Review of Service Quality in Corporate and Recreational Sport : Fitness Programs, The sport Journal, Vol:5,No.3,2002. www.thesportjournal.org
3. Evans, James R., & Collier David A., Operations Management, Thomson South Western, Boston, 2007.
4. Goncalves K.P, Services Marketing: Astrategic Approach, prentice- Hall, New Jeresy, 1998.
5. Hsing-yun Chang, Chien-Ting Chen, Cho-pu Lin, Yu-Jui Hsu , Determinants of Customer – Perceived Service Quality in Senior Care Industry & Their Relationship to Customer Satisfaction & Behavioral Internations: Research Findings From Taiwan, Eight Annual IBER & TLC Conference Proceedings, 2008. www.clnteinstitute.com
6. Jill K. Maher, Robert Morris, John Clark, Variatios in the Perceived Importance of SERVQUAL Dimensions :A Comparison Between Retail Banking and Museum, Proceeding of the Annual Meeting of the Association of Collegiate Marketing Educators www.sbaer,uca.edu
7. Kotler, Philip and Armstrong Gory, Marketing Management Analysis, planning, Implementation and Control, Hall Engle wood cliffs, New Jersy, 1994.
8. Lovelock C., Service Marketing 3rd ed. prentice-Hall, International Edition, New York, 1996.
9. Nakijima, Hiroshi, Better Health: Through better life of Recourses, World Health, The Magazine of (WHO), 50th year, No. 5,9- 10,1997.
10. Parasuraman A., Zeithaml, Valarie A., & Berry Leonard, SERVQUAL: A multiple-Item Scale Measuring -Customer Percptions of Service Quality, Journal of Retailing Vol.64, No.1,1988.
11. Slack, Nigel & Chambers, Stuart & Johnston, Robent, Operations Management 4th.ed, Prentice -Hill, New York, 2004.
12. Stevenson, William J., Operations Management, 8th ed.,McGraw- Hill, NewYork, 2005.
13. Shaikh B.T., & Rabbani, Health Management Information System: A tool to gauge patient satisfaction & Quality of Care, Eastem Mediterranean Health,VOL.11, No. 1-2,2005.
14. Shaahril Shafie, Dr. Wan Nursofiza, Sudin Haron, A Dopting & Measuring Customer Servece Quality In Islamic Banks: A case Study of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, Journal of Management & Islamic Finance Research, Vol.1, No.1, 2004. www.KLbs.com
15. Shaikh, Baber T., Quality of Health Care: An absolute for Patient Satifaction, Journal of View Point, Vol.55, No.11, 2005. www.jpma.org.pk.
16. Zeithaml, Valarie A., and Britner M., Servics Marketing Integrating Customer Focus across the Firm, International Edition, McGraw- Hill, Newyork, 2003.