Volume : 09, Issue : 09, September – 2022
04.FILING REQUIREMENTS FOR INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION IN USA AND CLINICAL TRAIL AUTHORIZATION IN EUROPE
G YASWANTH SAI*, M. V. NAGABHUSHANAM, D PRAKASH REDDY, CH BALA MADHU KIRAN, G. RAMAKRISHNA, Y. RATNA SINDHU, BRAHMAIAH BONTHAGARALA
Developing a new drug requires great amount of research work in chemistry, manufacturing, controls, preclinical science and clinical trials. Drug reviewers in regulatory agencies around the world bear the responsibility of evaluating whether the research data support the safety, effectiveness and quality control of a new drug product to serve the public health. Every country has its own regulatory authority, which is responsible to enforce the rules and regulations and issue the guidelines to regulate the marketing of the drugs. This article focuses on drug approval process and filing requirements for Investigational New Drug Application (IND) in United States and Clinical Trail Authorization in Europe.
Keywords: Investigational New Drug Application (IND), MAA, USFDA, Drug approval, Clinical trial Authorization.
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in press G Yaswanth Sai et al, Filing Requirements For Investigational New Drug Application In USA And Clinical Trail Authorization In Europe., Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2022; 09(9).
Number of Downloads : 10
3. http://ec.europa.cu/hcalth/files/phannacos/docs/docZOOS/l O_05/ca__l 4-2005ucn.pdf
4. www.mmc.nl/…/Format° oZOInvestigational%20m edicinal” oZOproduct” 2
6. The sponsor’s guide to regulatory submissions for an investigational new drug publication Date: March 2005
7. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Regulatory Requirements for Registration of Generic Drugs in “BRICS” Countries, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Health Care, ISSN 2249 – 5738, Issue 6, Vol. 6 (November-December 2016), 20-39.
8. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Current Regulatory Requirements for Registration of Medicines, Compilation and Submission of Dossier in Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research, ISSN 2249-9954, Issue 6 volume 6, November-December 2016, 144-157.
9. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Comparison of Regulatory Requirements for Generic Drugs Dossier Submission in United States and Canada, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Health Care, ISSN 2249 – 5738, Issue 6, Vol. 6 (November-December 2016), 1-19.
10. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Nanomedicine Clinical Use, Regulatory and Toxicology Issues In Europe, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 2019; 9(4-s):846-848.
11. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, A Review on global harmonization task force (GHTF) – principles of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical devices classification, The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(7): 667-672, ISSN (E): 2277- 7695.
12. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Compilation of Chemistry Manufacturing Controls In Abbreviated New Drug Application, Journal of Pharma Research, Vol-08, Issue 08, 2019.