Volume : 10, Issue : 01, January – 2023
32.A REPORT ON FORMULATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF DIFFERENT DOSAGE FORMS
Vedanti V. Bhivgade, Dr Vivek Paithankar
The new developed pharmaceutical formulation is related to the fact that it is able to deliver the active substance to the target organ at therapeutically relevant levels, with negligible discomfort and side effects, increasing the patient compliance to the therapeutics. Regarding this respect, the route of administration is of major relevance. Various methods of Novel Drug Delivery systems are used for the better patient compliance. During the recent decades several studies have suggested that novel drug delivery systems based on lipid nanoparticles have the potential of increasing cutaneous drug delivery of both hydrophilic and lipophilic drugs. Despite the substantial potential of transdermal and dermal drug delivery, only relatively few drugs are yet commercially available as topical formulations. The limitation lies in the barrier function of the skin function, which is considered one of the most impermeable epithelia of the human body to exogenous substances. The current review gathered information on the, formulation, advantages, and disadvantages of Tablet in Tablet or compression coating. The report also elaborates on the importance of Tablets in Tablet techniques in the development of a modified release system. And information on capsule types, formulation, advantages and disadvantages. And various instruments required in the laboratory practices.
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in press Vedanti Bhivgade et al A Report On Formulation And Development Of Different Dosage Forms.,Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2023; 10(01)./p>
Number of Downloads : 10
2. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/FlattenedRoundPills.jp g/33 0px-FlattenedRoundPills.jpg
3. https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=dd7172cba73920e9JmltdHM9MTY3MTQwODA wMCZpZ3VpZD0wNDFjMjg0OC01NDdlLTY4YTAtMDM3YS0zOTM4NTVlNTY5NTUma W5zaWQ9NTI3Nw&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=041c2848-547e-68a0- 037a393855e56955&psq=capsules&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9zb2x1dGlvbnBoYXJtYWN 5LmluL3R5cG V zLW9mLWNhcHN1bGVzLw&ntb=1
4. https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=b3d9feaf746d35e5JmltdHM9MTY3MTMyMTY wMCZpZ3VpZD0wNDFjMjg0OC01NDdlLTY4YTAtMDM3YS0zOTM4NTVlNTY5NTUmaW5zaWQ9NTIyNA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=041c2848-547e-68a0- 037a393855e56955&psq=targeted+drug+delivery+system&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi5 3aWtpcGVkaW E ub3JnL3dpa2kvVGFyZ2V0ZWRfZHJ1Z19kZWxpdmVyeQ&ntb=1
5. https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=96bccd1dbdf9b7e0JmltdHM9MTY3MTMyMTY wMCZpZ3VpZD0wNDFjMjg0OC01NDdlLTY4YTAtMDM3YS0zOTM4NTVlNTY5NTUma W5zaWQ9NTE5Nw&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=041c2848-547e-68a0-037a
6. NANOPARTICLE TECHNOLOGY IN DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM | PharmaTutor
7. https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=80b6438099e35d09JmltdHM9MTY3MTMyMTY wMCZpZ3VpZD0wNDFjMjg0OC01NDdlLTY4YTAtMDM3YS0zOTM4NTVlNTY5NTUma W5zaWQ9 NT
8. https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=70da38e761e4bbcbJmltdHM9MTY3MTMyMTY w MCZpZ3VpZD0wNDFjMjg0OC01NDdlLTY4YTAtMDM3YS0zOTM4NTVlNTY5 N TUmaW5zaWQ9NTE5Mg&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=041c2848-547e-68a0- 037a393855e56955&psq=SUSTAINED+RELEASE+DRUG+DELIVERY+SYSTEM S&u= a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucGhhcm1hdHV0b3Iub3JnL2FydGljbGVzL3N1c3RhaW5lZ C 1yZWxlYXNlLWRydWctZGVsaXZlcnktc3lzdGVtLWNvbmNpc2UtcmV2aWV3&nt b=1
9. M Gupta, B Ray, A review on Sustained Release Technology, International Journal of Therapeutic Application, 2012; 8:18-23.
10. Lachmann L, Liberman H, The Theory and Practice of Industrial Pharmacy,sustained release dosage form, Third edition, 1991:1308-1365.
11. M Gupta, B Ray, A review on Sustained Release Technology, International Journal of Therapeutic Application, 2012; 8:18-23.