Volume : 10, Issue : 03, March – 2023
05.ASSESSMENT OF ANTIBIOTIC USE IN THE TREATMENT OF ACUTE ASTROENTERITIS
Mahe Naaz Sultana
The most common neurological symptom is a headache, which may be a sign of something dangerous like a brain tumor or something relatively harmless like a migraine or tension headache. Although migraine is more common and more debilitating, most of population suffer from it. Since most of population are continuously under pressure, it was important to assess the prevalence of migraine headaches among this population. Lack of research concentrating on migraine headache among population encouraged this study.
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in press Mahe naaz sultana et al, Assessment Of Antibiotic Use In The Treatment Of Acute Gastroenteritis., Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2023; 10(03).
Number of Downloads : 10
1. Schlossberg, David, Clinical infectious disease (Second edition). 2015, pg no 334
2 .Ciccarelli , S;Stolfi, I;Caramia, G . “Management strategies in the treatment of neonatal and paediatric gastroenteritis”. Infection and drug resistance, 29 October 2013,6:133-61.
3. Barbara G.Wells, Joseph T.Dipiro, Terry L.Schwinghammer, Cecily V.DiPiro Pharmacotherapy handbook ninth edition, 2015, pg no:361-365
4. A.Helms, Richard. Textbook of therapeutics : drug and disease management (8.ed). Philadelphia , Pa.[u.a.]: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2006, pg no: 2003.
5. Marshall JA, Bruggink LD . “The dynamics of norovirus outbreak epidemics:recent insights” . International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. April 2011, 8 (4): 1141-9. Accessed date:28 Sep 2017
6. Eckardt AJ,Baumgart DC Viral gastroenteritis in adults . Recent Patents on Anti- infective Drug Discovery. January 2011, 6 (1): 54-63. Accessed date:28 Sep 2017
7 . World Health Organization. Geneva : World Health Organization 1987 . The Rational Use of Drugs – Report of the Conference of Experts, November 1985 Nairobi 25-29 . Accessed date 25 September 2017.
8 . Dolin,Gerald L.Mandell , John E. Bennett , Raphael. “93” . Mandell, Douglas and Bennett’s principles and practice of infectious diseases(7th ed). Philadelphia. 2010. Accessed date:28 Sep 2017.
9 . WHO . The world health report 2007 . A safer future,global health security in the 21st century:World Health Organization(WHO).
10 Man SM. “The clinical importance of emerging Campylobacter species”. Nature reviews Gastroenterology and Hepatology . December 2011.8 (12) : 669-85. Accessed date:28 Sep 2017
11. Deepali pathak, Ashish pathak , Vishal diwan, Adherence to treatment guidlines for acute diarrhea in children upto 12 years in ujjain India a cross sectional prescription analysis. BMC infectious diseases , 2011 ,11: 32
12. Feng-Qin Hou, Yan Wang, Ying Liu, Management of acute diarrhea in adults in China: A Cross sectional survey .BMC public health 2013 ; 13:41
13. Anita kotwani,Ranjit Roy chaudhury,Kathleen Holloway,Antibiotic prescribing practices of primary care prescriber for acute diarrhea in New Delhi, India.Value Health , January-February, 2012.; pg S116-S119