Volume : 10, Issue : 11, November – 2023
CURRENT REGULATIONS FOR MARKETING AUTHORIZATION OF PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING MATERIALS IN INDIA, USA, AND EUROPE
Ravali Koyi*, M V Nagabhushanam
Pharmaceutical packaging is one market across the globe which is advancing at constant pace. It is expected that market will grow to worth $78.79 Billion by 2025. Packaging is a key for sale, safety and success. Like other packaged goods, pharmaceuticals packaging need to be in such a manner that it will provide speedy packaging, protection, identification, product quality, patient comfort, display and needs of security. Advancement in research of pharmaceuticals development had always being dependent on the packaging technology. Maintaining integrity of pharmaceuticals during storage, shipment, and delivery is assured by quality of packaging available. This article reviewing current pharmaceutical packaging trends and predicting the packaging outcomes in future and also explains the Current Regulations for Marketing Authorization of Pharmaceutical Packaging Materials in India, USA & Europe.
Keywords: Pharmaceutical packaging Materials, Marketing Authorization, Current Regulations, India, USA & Europe.
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in press Ravali Koyi et al, Current Regulations For Marketing Authorization Of Pharmaceutical Packaging Materials In India, Usa, And Europe, Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2023; 10 (11).
Number of Downloads : 10
1. European Pharmacopoeia, 4th Ed., Council of Europe, Strasbourg (2001): 242
2. Automating Management Information Systems: Barcode Engineering and Implementation – Harry E. Burke, Thomson Learning, ISBN 0-442-20712-3
3. Automating Management Information Systems: Principles of Barcode Applications – Harry E. Burke, Thomson Learning, ISBN 0442206674
4. Bentley’s Text Book of Pharmaceutics edited by E.A.Rawlins,Eighth edition , Page no: 685-709.
5. Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) compressed Medical Gases Guideline (February 1989).
6. DE Albert, ” Materials Characterisation as an integral Part of global Biocompatibility”, Med Plastic and Biomat, 4(1997):16-23.
7. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Current Regulatory Requirements for Registration of Medicines, Compilation and Submission of Dossier in Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research, ISSN 2249-9954, Issue 6 volume 6, November-December 2016, 144-157.
8. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Comparison of Regulatory Requirements for Generic Drugs Dossier Submission in United States and Canada, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Health Care, ISSN 2249 – 5738, Issue 6, Vol. 6 (November-December 2016), 1-19.
9. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Nanomedicine Clinical Use, Regulatory and Toxicology Issues In Europe, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 2019; 9(4-s):846-848.
10. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, A Review on global harmonization task force (GHTF) – principles of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical devices classification, The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(7): 667-672, ISSN (E): 2277- 7695.
11. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Compilation of Chemistry Manufacturing Controls In Abbreviated New Drug Application, Journal of Pharma Research, Vol-08, Issue 08, 2019.