Volume : 10, Issue : 11, November – 2023
COMPARATIVE STUDY OF DOSSIER REGISTRATION PROCESS OF MULTI SOURCE HIGHLY VARIABLE DRUG PRODUCTS IN MAJOR COUNTRIES
B Kalyani*, G Ramakrishna, M V Nagabhushanam
In this paper we did individually study about the rule & regulations which are followed for drug approval process in USA & Europe & also we did individually study for the specific requirement of data in CTD, Paper documents for the marketing authorization of pharmaceutical products. Quality must ensure consistency of safety and efficacy during the shelf life of all batches produced. This paper summarizes here for the process of drug discovery procedure in brief & in co- ordination with the different regulatory authorities with Europe & USA and in last we did the comparative study. This comparative study of dossier compilation given a brief idea about the difference in regulatory requirements for drug approval process among USA & EU.
Keywords: Dossier Registration Process, Multi Source Highly Variable Drugs, India, USA & Europe.
Cite This Article:
Please cite this article in press B Kalyani et al, Comparative Study Of Dossier Registration Process Of Multi Source Highly Variable Drug Products In Major Countries, Indo Am. J. P. Sci, 2023; 10 (11).
Number of Downloads : 10
1. Guidance for Industry – FDA, www.fda.gov/./Drugs/./FormsSubmissionRequirements/ElectronicSubmissions/UM1 63188.pdf.
2. ICH Guideline: The Common Technical Document for the Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use: Quality – M4Q; Quality Overall Summary of Module 2, Module 3: Quality, http://www.ich.org.
3. 180-day generic exclusivity, website www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/Guidances/ucm079342.pdf
4. Generic drugs, website- www.wikipedia.org/wiki/generic-drug.
5. Welage LS kinking dm, ascione FJ, gaither CA. Understanding scientific issues embedded in the generic drug approval process, feb- may04(5), 2001. 114-30.
6. Lionberger RA., FDA critical path- initiatives, Opportunities for generic drug development. AAPSJ. 10(1), 2008, 103-9.
7. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Current Regulatory Requirements for Registration of Medicines, Compilation and Submission of Dossier in Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research, ISSN 2249-9954, Issue 6 volume 6, November-December 2016, 144-157.
8. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Comparison of Regulatory Requirements for Generic Drugs Dossier Submission in United States and Canada, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Health Care, ISSN 2249 – 5738, Issue 6, Vol. 6 (November-December 2016), 1-19.
9. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Nanomedicine Clinical Use, Regulatory and Toxicology Issues In Europe, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 2019; 9(4-s):846-848.
10. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, A Review on global harmonization task force (GHTF) – principles of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical devices classification, The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(7): 667-672, ISSN (E): 2277- 7695.
11. Brahmaiah Bonthagarala, Compilation of Chemistry Manufacturing Controls In Abbreviated New Drug Application, Journal of Pharma Research, Vol-08, Issue 08, 2019.
12. Nayyar GML, Breman JG, Mackey TK, Clark JP, Hajjou M, Littrell M, et al. Falsified and substandard drugs: Stopping the pandemic. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2019;100(5):1058–65.